Thursday, August 4, 2011

Madame Tussauds

So when we went to London in July we also visited Madame Tussauds, and that was quit an experience. I had a panic attack because there was so many people, and I get kind of claustrophobic when there are too many people cramped in a room. So it all started with me crying and hyperventilating in a corner and getting calmed down by my boyfriend, so most of the pictures from Madame Tussauds are taken by him, but I kind of told him which figures I wanted pictures of.

So I thought I would show you some of the pictures he/we took.




(The girl in the red jacket is me, and yes I am aware of my goofy look)

It was a good experience even though I had the panic attack to begin with. There was a lot of people in the first room, but it got better in the next rooms. I don't think I will go there again if I go to London again, only if I knew they had a lot of new figures.

1 comment: