Tuesday, August 2, 2011

London Haul

So I wanted to share with you what I bought in London, which isn't much, but I am really happy with my finds.

Two shirts from Primark £10 each





One pair of pants from Primark £12



A pair of tights also from Primark £2



A pack of earrings from Forever 21 £2.40



A foundation from Collection2000 bought at Boots £5.99



A London cup from Starbucks (my boyfriend and I collect them) £6.70 (I think)



And lastly I mixed a bag of M&Ms at the M&Ms World Store £7.18
(I love purple, pink and blue, and i didn't want any of the "normal" colors)

4 comments:

  1. Love the blue top, great choice!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tights! and i love those m&ms

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the two shirts you got at primark. they're cool.

    http://melas-magnifique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazing, the quality is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete